1. If there has been an error in your order from LOGA, you can make a complaint within 14 calendar days after receipt of the order, keeping the packaging in perfect condition and writing an email to ....................... If you have received a product with a manufacturing defect, you have a period of 2 months from the time you had knowledge of it, by writing to .................. During this period of 2 months, the customer must keep the original packaging of the product in perfect condition . Without this packaging, SuperStudio will not accept any returns of any type.
2. If the defect was caused by a breakage (blows, scratches, etc.), if you notice that the packaging is in bad condition you must indicate it on the delivery note of the carrier. If you do not indicate this when you sign the compliance certificate upon delivery, the carrier will not be liable for any such damage.
3. Likewise, you must indicate if a product is missing on the delivery note. If you do not do this, the carrier will not be responsible for errors in delivery or loss of goods.
4. In the event of damage caused during transport, you have 24 hours after receiving the goods to notify the Customer Service of the damage: ................... ...... All shipments are made with comprehensive insurance which remains in effect 24 hours after delivery.
5. Consider sending photos of the product and packaging by email, which show the error or damage caused. Without a photo we cannot deal with the problem .
6. The replacement of a defective product or the repair of an order error on our part does not entail any additional costs for the customer. If he does not accept replacement or repair, the customer will have to pay the costs of returning the goods.
7. In the event of return, for any reason which is neither damage or an error of order on our part, we will treat the return of the goods and the refunding of this one by deducting the transport costs.
8. Once LOGA has received the goods, we will check their condition and refund the customer if necessary.
9. The descriptions of all the articles on the website contain the dimensions and colors of the product. These data are approximate and are not 100% true to reality. If it is essential for the customer to know these characteristics exactly, he must contact our Technical Service. Return transport costs for technical reasons of this type remain the responsibility of the customer.